“Helping share the stories about companies that focus on both sustainability and wellness is the sweet spot for S’Well Public Relations. We’re delighted to help orchestrate Green Spa Network’s first ever New York Media Forum to ensure this important information gets seen by the most influential members of the press possible,” says Kim Marshall,
Co-Founder of S’Well Public Relations.
Limited spots remain for this premier networking event for industry retail brands to tell their story and showcase their green initiatives to highly-curated press in a unique
Wellness and beauty brands will receive:
- one-on-one time with editors and writers covering sustainability, wellness, and beauty,
- the opportunity to gift each journalist with a product,
- a chance to meet with high-level journalists from a variety of print and online outlets as well as social media influencers, and
- a continental breakfast buffet and three-course lunch.
The press will receive:
- the opportunity to hear what’s cutting edge and new in the world of green beauty and wellness, and
- significant face-to-face time to hear your brand’s story, rather than the common structure of most media events based on display booths which offer conversations merely in passing.
For more information and to register for this event, please visit www.greenspanetwork.org/eco-
About Green Spa Network:
GSN is a non-profit trade association serving the spa industry in support of action for a sustainable future. Their mission is to promote the vital connections between personal wellbeing, economic sustainability and the health of our planet. Through networking, education, and best practices developed with a membership of the nation’s most innovative green spas, GSN is a resource for vital people building a vital planet. www.greenspanetwork.org